Madison is always making noise of one kind or another. She literally never stops. She is either talking (to people, herself or toys) or singing (real songs and ones made up on the spot!) and sometimes just making noises.
In this first video she was playing with and talking away to her toys in the bathtub (she has been doing a lot of imaginative play lately). I usually have a hard time catching much on video, so I ran and grabbed the camera without her noticing. It helped that she had her back to me so she didn't know I was filming her. Unfortunately my mom called my phone and I had to end the video early, but you get an idea of the chatterbox she is.
The other night Madison was in the playroom with Scott and I could hear her singing away. It was a song she had made up. She loves to make up songs and they have gradually become more and more involved. At first she would sing about whatever she was doing, for example "I'm standing up, now I'm sitting down..." "Grandma's driving the car..." but now she sings about things other than what she is doing at the moment. Sometimes I don't know what she is saying, but she sings it with such enthusiasm. It's so cute.
After she finished her made up songs I asked her to sings a couple of 'real' songs. Unfortunately things weren't cooperating again it wouldn't upload. A few of Madison's favorite songs are ABC's, Twinkle Twinkle, Row Row Row Your Boat, and Itsy Bitsy Spider. I will try and capture more of her singing again with my little camera. Maybe it will work since it isn't HD like the camcorder.
2 comments:
I couldn't see the first one for some reason, but boy oh boy that was quite a song in the second one :)
Now I got to see it. Very cute. I heard a few 'phews' in there. :) Are you thinking of a new blog name yet???
Post a Comment