- She had one princess tell another princess to "Use your manners!"
- Shortly after that my mom called and she asked her what she was doing. Madison told her she was playing with her princesses. Grandma didn't understand what she said so asked her to repeat it. Madison said (with quite a little attitude) "I'm playing with my princesses!" So I told her not to give Grandma attitude. A few minutes later she told her princess "Don't say that attitude to me!" Ha!
- She also told her princesses to "be quiet, she's sleeping." Which Scott or I say frequently since one of us is usually sleeping for work, and we have to constantly remind her to stay quiet.
Friday, August 19, 2011
While playing...
While Madison was playing with her princess dolls tonight I heard her reciting some of the things we have been teaching her. It's good to know she is actually listening to what we are saying, even if she doesn't always obey. Here are the ones I overhead...
1 comment:
Oh, yes, they hear EVERYTHING!!
Post a Comment