If all goes as planned Mallorie will be arriving on November 1st at about 10:30am! Since I had to have a c-section with Madison I have to have one again this time. It has to be done at 39 weeks, and I will be 39 weeks as of October 30th, but I really wanted to be able to have Halloween with Madison, so I chose 11-1-11. I also thought it was a cool date. The thought of having major surgery again frightens me, but at least I have a plan, and I don't have to go through the whole labor process again. We look forward to meeting Miss Mallorie Kaye in less than three months!
2 comments:
Yay! that is a cool date. Less than 3 months!!!???!!! time flies!
That is an awesome date! Can't wait to see pictures of here. It will be here before you know it.
Post a Comment