Madison loves to snuggle her Papa!
Well the last one for three weeks anyway. Tonight we went to Longhorn for dinner. Grandma is leaving in the morning, but at least this time it is only for three weeks. We actually spent the whole day with Grandma. We got over there before lunch time and headed to the outlets to get in some duty-free shopping. After shopping and a light lunch we went back for naps. Scott met us over there before dinner. After dinner we spent a little more time with my parents. I had a hard time saying good bye. I can't even imagine how hard it will be to say good bye in a few weeks!
Grandma and Madison at Longhorn.
Madison insisted on silly faces!
Giving some love to Daddy too!
Hurry back Grandma! We will miss you!! So sad to see the completely bare shelf and walls behind them!
1 comment:
I bet Grandma is going to love having your blog to keep up on Madison and Mallorie :)
Post a Comment