Last Thursday Madison and I went over to my friend Jaime's house for breakfast. Her son Jack is about a month older than Madison and she is 15 weeks pregnant with her second child. Jaime Made us chocolate chip pancakes! Yummy! Madison loved them too! After breakfast we let the kids play. Madison was obsessed with Jack's car (see below). She is still not very good with sharing. She would not let Jack get near the car, even if she was far away from the car she would come charging over if Jack got near the car. We have a ways to go in the sharing department.

We were having such a good time talking and letting the kids play that we ended up staying for lunch too...mac n cheese and bagel bites. Thanks, Jaime! To the right is Jack being silly! Such a cutie!
2 comments:
too cute. A future couple, maybe? I'm surprised Madison doesn't have a Cozy coupe yet :)
playdates are awesome.I'm sure Madison will learn to share with a little brother or sister =)
Post a Comment