Thursday, July 15, 2010

Monday at the Beach

Monday was our first full day at the beach without the commotion of 4o people. While we were there Madison was waking up a little earlier than she does at home, despite our best efforts to blackout the windows with garbage bags. She was up every morning just after 8am. The first thing she would ask for was "pool!" She LOVED going to the pool. She would stay in the pool all day had I let her! Our daily routine consisted of pool time right after breakfast, and we would stay there until lunchtime! On Monday we were up from the pool around 11 to get ready to go to lunch at the Lazy Flamingo! The first few pics were taken before we went to lunch.
I love this one of the three cousins! Madison really liked being around them and they really enjoyed her too!













Outside the Lazy Flamingo after lunch.

After lunch Jenna, Mom, Taylor, Chris and Lisa (my mom's friend whom Madison calls 'Wheezy') went to the store. I went back to the condo to put Madison down for her nap and Lauren came with us. They held hands like this the whole ride home! So sweet!!


Below are a few pics of the girls ready for pool time number two of the day!








1 comment:

Witenkling Mommy said...

ha! 8 am is too early for you!!!! I'm rolling on the floor laughing.