Friday, July 16, 2010

Cookie Time with Grandma

Tuesday night Geoff and Jenna had a date night and went to the Jacaranda for dinner. So the girls made cookies! Well, we broke them apart and baked them anyway! The girls loved it! And yes there may have been some 'sampling' along the way, especially Madison. Every time I looked over at Madison she either had her fingers in her mouth or raw cookie dough. This was a new activity that I'm sure Madison would LOVE to do again!! Taylor and Lauren really enjoyed it too, and we all enjoyed eating them!


Grandma helping the girls get started.

Madison figured it out pretty quickly.












They REALLY had fun!!

Such a little ham!

Time to sample the finished product...YUMMY!!


Geoff and Jenna looked so nice dressed for their date that I had to take some pictures of them before they went out.









2 comments:

Witenkling Mommy said...

Sugar!!! Those were some tasty cookies indeed :)

Hent said...

YUM! That is how I make cookies... one for the baking sheet, one for me =)