Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Cousin Pictures

After we got home from the lake Mallorie took a nap and I tried to Madison to rest too, but it just wasn't happening with her big cousins there! The girls played really well together, especially Madison and Lauren. We had to make it a point to get Taylor in there with them a couple of times. Before dinner they played, read some books and played cards. Madison really enjoyed playing cards. We hadn't really done that with her before. They played Crazy 8's, Old Maid and Go Fish. Daddy was there to help her out, but she picked up on them pretty quick! Daddy actually got her some cards since we got back and she loves to play Old Maid and Go Fish!

Lauren reading to Madison.

Taylor snuggled in with Madison and Lauren.

After Mallorie woke up I tried to get some pics of all four of the cousins. I love the progression of the pictures. Madison lightly holding Mallorie to Madison practically having her in a head lock and the baby screaming! Ha! I tried!! Mallorie 9 months, Madison 3 1/2, Lauren almost 8, Taylor 10.
 

 
Lauren wearing Papa's eye patch. Papa Has been having some double vision. So he has to wear this patch to help.  

No comments: