Wednesday night I was in bed really early. I actually fell asleep in the recliner feeding Mallorie around 9pm I think. After I laid Mallorie down I went upstairs and said good night then went back downstairs and crashed for the next 11 or so hours! Thankfully my parent's house is very visitor friendly, so we all had our own rooms. Scott and I slept in the bedroom in the basement, Mallorie was in a pack n play in the basement living room, and Madison was in the guest room on the main floor (in a queen sized bed all by herself!).
Thursday morning we were all kinda slow getting ready. By the time we got ready it was after 1pm! We weren't sure what we were going to do for the day, but we finally decided we would all head to Galaxy bowling for the afternoon. Madison had been bowling once for a birthday party when she had just turned two, but she said she didn't remember going. It was a good decision and we all had fun. The first game Madison, Uncle Chris, Scott and I played. We debated on whether or not to play a second game and ultimately decided to, but I sat out. Madison had a blast. they had a 6 pound ball that she used, but it was still too heavy for her to handle on her own. A few times Daddy helped her roll it, but then we resorted to her using the ramp. We also had the bumpers up for her, but I must admit quite a few of my balls hit them too.
Above video of Madison bowling...I love how proud of herself/excited she gets! Below, Mallorie actually letting Papa hold her...it did take some persuasion from some puffs at first, but then she didn't want to leave him!





1 comment:
Who is that big girl in the first picture?!?! She's so grown up looking. Bowling sounds fun- we've yet to take the girls there - maybe the next groupon...
Post a Comment