This weekend Mallorie started walking with her push walker. We had gotten it out before going on vacation, but she wasn't quite ready for it yet. It would roll forward while she was standing, making her fall forward. She has it down now though! She started doing it Friday and Saturday nights while I was at work. Today (Sunday) I was able to see her do it like a pro and catch it on camera! She is so proud of herself when she does it!
Mallorie (9 1/2 months) pushing her walker like a pro...she even does it with one hand! In the background you can see how we try to contain her in the living room! We have also pushed the coffee table up against the wall to allow for more floor/play space.
This gives you an opportunity to see how Madison doesn't like for Mallorie to get all the attention. She had to have me video her pushing the walker too. You can also see how well Mallorie is getting around crawling and sitting. I also love how excited she gets when Madison is having fun!
Sisterly love!
Here's one more video from earlier tonight. Madison can still be a little rough with her baby sister, but Mallorie loves it...most of the time!
1 comment:
I wish Knox had figured the walker out at that age- perhaps he'd be walking solo by now :) Love that Madison showed her walker skills, too.
Post a Comment