Earlier in the week (Aug. 5th) Taylor turned TEN! Wow! Hard to believe she could be 10 already! I was in the delivery room when she was born! I was glad we could be up there near her birthday to help her celebrate! After dinner we enjoyed some brownies (Taylor's request), YUM! And then she opened her presents from Grandma, Papa and Uncle Chris. Madison gave her the gift from us as soon as she got there that morning! We also gave Lauren hers since we won't be back up anytime soon and her birthday is about a month later.
Yea, Uncle Geoff really has the touch with the Smith girls! I have a picture of him with Madison at about 6 months old with the same look on her face!
Enjoying their brownies and ice cream!
Daddy and Mallie enjoying the party.
Presents for Taylor!
"I got your nose, Aunt Jenna!"
She loved her Ipod cover from Uncle Chris!
Looking a mess after a long day!
Don't remember why she was crying...but I still love her sad little face!
Smelly good stuff and jewelry from Grandma and Papa.
Madison and Lauren thought it was hysterical to throw the paper from Taylor's presents up in the air! They must have done it for a good ten minutes at least!
Matching pink and orange cousins, Taylor and Mallorie.
After Geoff, Jenna and the girls left we got the girls bathed and then Madison passed out while snuggling Grandma. Thanks for the fun trip, Grandma and Papa!! We had a great time!















No comments:
Post a Comment